My identity

Who am I? Well, i'm Mia. I'm a teenage girl. A lot of people identify me as "that girl with long, dark hair" or "that girl who is always talking and laughing with her friends" I'm not tall and i'm not short either, 5 foot 3 to be exact. Most people think that i'm crazy, and to be honest, they aren't wrong. I'm catholic. I am mixed with a lot of things, and nobody can ever guess my ethnicity. Most people think that I'm Hispanic or Assyrian. I can be over the moon one minute, and then the next minute I can be hysterically crying. Maybe that's because i'm a teenage girl, or maybe that's because i'm Mia. I wear leggings and Nike shoes a lot. I usually have earbuds in because I love listening to music. I have an older brother. And I think that usually, I am a pretty happy person.

Even tho all of those things identify me, I'm still trying to figure out who I am, and I think that's okay. I'm only 13, I still have a lot of life to live. I don't need to know exactly who I am at this moment. When I figure out exactly who I am, I'll let you know :)

Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

movie review

Childhood Memory

Quotes