binge

My favorite binge is watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. I've watched many shows on Netflix and Pretty Little Liars is without a doubt the best. It is kind of every genre combined and I think that's what makes it so appealing to so many people. Once I start watching it, it's impossible to stop. It's actually a big problem because I can easily stay up until 4 in the morning watching PLL, even on a school night. I've gotten a lot of my friends hooked on it too, but nobody loves it as much as I do. If you are reading this and you've never watched Pretty Little Liars, what are you doing with your life? 10/10 would recommend to anyone!


Comments

  1. Hmmm... is this why you look sleepy sometimes during 3rd period? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

movie review

Childhood Memory

Quotes