gratitude

I'm sitting in English class and it's 10:53. I'm really hungry and tired but I still have a lot to be thankful for. Here are some of those things:

1. The first first thing that i'm thankful for is good health. There are many kids who suffer everyday from terrible illnesses but luckily, I am not one of those kids.

2. I am thankful for my friends because they always know what to say and do to make me feel better it something's wrong. Without my amazing friends I wouldn't have people that I can laugh and cry with.

3. I am thankful for my parents because they do so many things for me.

4. I am thankful for my home. Some kids worry about coming home to an unsafe environment but I get to come home to a nice house.

5. I am thankful for my phone because I get to talk to my friends who i'm not able to see everyday. It also just makes life a whole lot easier.

6. I am thankful for the weekends because they allow me to have a break from school and just chill.

7. I am thankful for music because it brings out different emotions and whatever mood i'm in I just listen to that type of music and it just makes everything better.

8. I am thankful for Netflix because it always gives me something to do and I find amazing shows on it (which I share with other people).

9. I am thankful for my bed because it's so comfortable and it always relaxes me.

10. Lastly, I am thankful for this blog because it's a great place for me to share my crazy thoughts and opinions. Having this blog is really fun!


I hope you enjoyed my gratitude list, stay thankful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

movie review

Childhood Memory

Quotes