christmas list

This year, there isn't really anything i'm dying to receive. I have all the big things I need so i'm just going to ask for some smaller things.


1. The first thing i'm asking for is fuzzy socks. If you know me then you know that I wear fuzzy socks ALL THE TIME and I love them! I don't care what they look like, just give me fuzzy socks and i'll be happy.

2. The second thing i'm asking for is clothes. Whenever I don't have a big item on my mind, I ask for clothes. It's always nice to receive clothes in my opinion. You can never go wrong with clothes.

3. The third thing i'm asking for is for gift cards. Most of my relatives have no idea what to get a 14 year old girl for Christmas so they go with them. I'm completely fine with this because then I will get to avoid faking a happy reaction when you get something you don't like. This way, I can pick out what I want to buy.

4. The fourth thing i'm asking for is Bath and Body works products. As some of you may know, Bath and Body works is my favorite store so obviously, I need to add to my massive collection this Christmas.

5. The last thing i'm asking for is money. Money is also something I get from relatives because they don't know what to get me. It's always nice to have spending money and not having to beg your parents for it. Like I've said, you can never go wrong with money


Those were 5 things i'm hoping to receive for Christmas this year. I hope you all have a Happy Holiday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

movie review

Childhood Memory

Quotes