the new year

If I had to describe 2017 in one word it would be roller coaster. I had a lot of ups and some downs. I shared many laughs and cried some painful tears. I made new friends and got closer with old friends. And I learned a lot about myself.

Many people think that all of the celebration about the new year is pointless, but to me it's a chance to start fresh. We should all take advantage of the new year and make the most of it. Everything I've always said I wanted to do, or wanted to be, I want to do in 2018.

2017 was a pretty big year for me. I became an 8th grader (last year of middle school), turned 14, started thinking about high school (I'm going to make another blog about this), and became an overall stronger person. I'm just glad that 2017 is over, to be honest.

2018 is a very big year for me for one main reason, high school. High school is some people's best four years, and some people's worst nightmare, but I have no idea how my high school experience will be. It's gonna be a lot to get used to, but I'm sure I'll get used to it

I just realized that this is my firs blog of 2018 and I think this was a good choice for the first blog of the year. I hope everyone reading this has an awesome 2018!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

movie review

Childhood Memory

Quotes